Export for iTunes lets you export your playlists and albums from iTunes to any local folder, external storage, SD card or USB drive! With Export for iTunes you can transfer easily your playlists to your car stereo or any other media player. Convert aac/m4a files to mp3 for best compatibility with most sound systems; view a demo video.
The app converts, copies and organizes your playlists' and albums' music files into folders, and creates the .m3u file that lets you play your playlist on any media player. For every album, you can include an image file with more...
New Export options:
- MP3 algorithm quality option (for faster encoding)
- Playlist order option
- Line ending options: Mac OS X (LF) or Windows (CRLF)
- 192 bitrate option for MP3
- Embed album artwork for mp3s.
- Bitrate option for album conversion to aac/m4a
- OS X 10.8 or later
- iTunes 11 or later