Export for iTunes lets you export your playlists and albums from iTunes to any local folder, external storage, SD card or USB drive! With Export for iTunes you can transfer easily your playlists to your car stereo or any other media player. Convert aac/m4a files to mp3 for best compatibility with most sound systems; view a demo video.
The app converts, copies and organizes your playlists' and albums' music files into folders, and creates the .m3u file that lets you play your playlist on any media player. For every album, you can include an image file with more...
- More export user options ("Advanced..." button):
- Organize tracks by Artist/Album
- Skip or overwrite existing files
- Windows path separator
- Disc info on custom format editor
- Tracks that are missing or DRM protected have red colour
- Export log window
- New columns (also on excel export):
- Track number
- Disc number
- Play more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- iTunes 11 or later