SQLPro for MSSQL (was SQL Client) is a lightweight TDS client, allowing quick and simple access to Microsoft SQL servers (sqlserver), including those hosted in Azure. This client does NOT work with MySQL. Please ensure that your server is a Microsoft SQL server.
- Syntax highlighting
- Tab-based interface
- Support for executing multiple queries at once
- Quick access to tables, columns, and more
- Stored procedure execution
SQLPro for MSSQL can be used to connect with the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Added a new improved connection screen
- Added a new SQL history viewer
- Added import from CSV (with create new table option)
- Fixed multiple issues with date formatting
- The database tree now has a few new keyboard shortcuts:
- Cmd + Down on an table or view will select the more...
- OS X 10.9 or later