Navicat Essentials for SQL Server is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for SQL Server is available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and Server Monitor to more...
- Unable to edit BLOB field's text data on TEXT editor.
- Error occurred when opening SQL Server 2005 and SQL Azure connections.
- Unable to use Cmd-Y New Query shortcut after selecting Tables, Views, etc nodes on Connection Tree.
- Failed to run schedule for connections in Navicat Cloud.
- Cursor did not focus on Query Editor when opening a query.
- OS X 10.6 or later