HandsFree 2 lets you use your Mac to make phone calls, send/receive text messages*, record conversations, see call lists and more. It couldn't be any easier. With HandsFree 2 running in the background (with the always available status icon & menu), you don't have to worry about missing a call or a text message. And we think the best part is that it works with any Bluetooth enabled phone. That's right, your Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry or iPhone is compatible. It's like Yosemite's Continuity except for everyone and with more features.
- Wirelessly connect to your phone using more...
- Improved overall app stability.
- Completely new preferences with dedicated tabs for each area.
- Option for automatically sending outgoing call audio to the phone instead of the Mac.
- Option for the incoming ring tone to be silenced between certain hours.
- Call dialog button to transfer the audio between the Mac and phone.
- OS X 10.9 or later