Dialectic uses Bluetooth mobile phones (including the iPhone), modems, or speakers to dial the phone. Dialectic can also make calls via dozens of VoIP providers, IP phones, softphones, and advanced telephony products such as Asterisk-based PBX. Dialectic currently supports dialing over 100 different services and devices and is extensible so adding dialing compatibility for additional services or devices can be done quickly and easily.
You can enter a number manually or you can use the integrated search tools to find numbers in your Contacts, Microsoft Outlook, Daylite, or FileMaker databases (and more). With the more...
- Reinstated support for OS X 10.8 or later. This version will now work on OS X 10.8 - 10.10 (Yosemite).
- Added support for the Bria Stretto softphone.
- Improved Dialectic Remote Dialing reliability.
- Improved Dialectic broadcast notification reliability.
- Improved crash reporter reliability and functionality.
- Enhanced reliability of dialing more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- An external telephone or a VoIP account
- Any of the following contact-management applications:
- Marketcircle Daylite
- Microsoft Entourage
- Microsoft Outlook
- Now Contact
- Palm Desktop