Dialectic uses Bluetooth mobile phones (including the iPhone), modems, or speakers to dial the phone. Dialectic can also make calls via dozens of VoIP providers, IP phones, softphones, and advanced telephony products such as Asterisk-based PBX. Dialectic currently supports dialing over 100 different services and devices and is extensible so adding dialing compatibility for additional services or devices can be done quickly and easily.
You can enter a number manually or you can use the integrated search tools to find numbers in your Contacts, Microsoft Outlook, Daylite, or FileMaker databases (and more). With the more...
- Added support for Daylite 6
- Added support for MegaPath VoIP service
- Added support for the transition of legacy Speakeasy accounts to MegaPath accounts (if you were transitioned from a legacy Speakeasy VoIP account to a MegaPath account, make sure to append "@speakeasy.net" to your username)
- Added Apple Maps as a mapping option
- Streamlined postal more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- An external telephone or a VoIP account
- Any of the following contact-management applications:
- Marketcircle Daylite
- Microsoft Entourage or Outlook