Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio on your Mac. Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes, or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities.
Any audio project. Completed with ease.
- Expansive compatibility. Record your work as an MP3 or AAC M4A file. Edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV.
- Creative effects. Layer several effects like delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then more...
Note: The demo version is currently at 4.7.5. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is 4.7.6.
- Added menu items with keyboard shortcuts to speed up or slow down playback.
- Added ability to move and edit markers while recording.
- Fixed a visual bug with markers during recording.
- Fixed a bug with zooming. more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later