ColorPicker is a free utility application that makes the Apple Color Picker available anywhere -- any time. More importantly, ColorPicker allows the colors panel to stay visible, floating above all open windows, regardless of what applications and windows you have open.
ColorPicker can be run as a normal application in the Dock or as a menu bar application, switchable via the preferences window -- the choice is yours.
- Show/hide Apple Color Picker at any time, system-wide.
- Run as a Dock application or in the menu bar (switchable via preferences).
- Select more...
- Compatibility with OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Fixed issue with "Start at Login" preference.
- Minor interface changes.
- Enhanced performance and bug fixes.
- OS X 10.7 or later