ColorSnapper is an easy-to-use tool for quickly finding out the color of any pixel on the screen. It is activated via a system-wide hotkey (configurable), giving you a magnifying loupe to easily pick the pixel you need. The resulting color is copied to clipboard in a format of your preference.
- 10 different color formats, including HEX, RGBa, HSLa, NSColor (RGB/HSB), UIColor (RGB/HSB).
- Paste the color format directly into your CSS file or application code
- Customizable hotkey
- Adjustable lens magnification
- Primary and Alternative clipboard format more...
- Optimized for OS X 10.9
- Bug fix for application crash on startup when using some shortcuts
- Reduced energy impact in idle mode
- Overall rendering performance improvements
- OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software