LaunchControl is a launchd(8) frontend allowing you to manage and debug system and user services on your Mac. All documented features of launchd(8) are supported. It reports potential problems even before a job is started and makes sure you always create valid configurations.
With LaunchControl you see all services and their respective status at a glance. Invalid services are highlighted and a problem description is provided. You can enable or disable services with a single click. The same goes for loading, unloading and ad-hoc starting. Long list of jobs may be more...
- Highlight undocumented keys in standard view
- Added preferences option to hide deprecated keys from the palette
- Added preferences option to hide keys unsupported on the current machine from the palette
- Deprecated/unsupported keys are now dimmed in the palette
- Added preferences option to order items in key palette more...
- OS X 10.6 or later