Task Till Dawn is a free task scheduler which can execute your repetitive tasks (e.g., open files or applications) at specified times or intervals. For example, use Task Till Dawn to automatically let iTunes download the newest Podcasts at a specified time. Or let it backup your important files every day. Needless to say, tasks can also be executed manually.
- Now requires OS X 10.7.5 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- [new] Added notification center support.
- [improved] Support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- [improved] Java runtime included for OS X.
- [improved] File selector now remembers the last used path.
- [improved] Some (preliminary) kind of support for Retina displays.
- [fixed] Some minor UI issues.
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software