KeyCue helps you to use your OS X applications more effectively. Just hold down the Command key for a while - KeyCue comes to help and shows a table of all currently available keyboard shortcuts. When you have found the desired shortcut in the KeyCue table, just type it and continue working as usual. The KeyCue window will disappear automatically.
You no longer need to memorize and remember key combinations, just press the command key and KeyCue tells you what you want to know. Over time, you will automatically remember frequently used shortcuts and become a power user of your favorite applications, working much more...
- Custom shortcuts are now merged with existing menus when the header titles match.
- New option for excluding menu shortcuts, system-wide shortcuts, and/or macro hotkeys from keyboard activation.
- Explains better how to purchase a license key for registering KeyCue.
- Clearer instructions for registering KeyCue.
- Works around a problem where KeyCue could more...