- See. View available keyboard shortcuts based on application by pressing the Command key.
- Do. Simply type out the desired shortcut upon finding the appropriate action.
- Learn. Develop into an efficient power user by remembering repeated shortcuts or discovering previously unknown actions.
- KeyCue can now learn menu shortcuts of certain applications with non-standard menu implementations (such as Eclipse and all JetBrains products).
- KeyCue now comes with a new built-in theme "Tenaya" that matches the new user interface style of Yosemite.
- Improved visibility of the KeyCue icon against Yosemite's dark menu background.
- When clicked, the menu icon more...
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- compatible with Yosemite