Spice for Xcode ... Designed for developers, Spice is a Source Component Manager for Xcode enabling easy re-use of code between projects. Spice has a simple goal - making it easier and quicker to reuse code between your Xcode projects.
Spice makes it a breeze to do the following:
- Reuse a view created in one project in a new project
- Import a third-party souce code package into your project - all source code and dependent libraries are automatically configured
- Use souce code developed for a non-ARC project in a new project which uses ARC
- Organise your reusable components, each with optional code more...
- Spices can now contain file references to your projects, so source code is not duplicated between projects. Adding this to your projects creates the appropriate references in Xcode to use the same source files.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 64-bit processor
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software