SmartGit is a graphical version-control client for Git, Mercurial, and Subversion. It is designed to wrap Git's and Mercurial's powerful commands into a slick and easy-to-use user interface and runs on Windows, OS X, and Linux. SmartGit is free for non-commercial use; pricing for commercial use can be found here.
- External tools: default external tool "Format Patch" failed if output directory contained spaces in path
- Log: Cherry-Pick and Revert did not work in filtered view
- Pull: "origin" was not preselected if present and there was no tracked branch
- Push: possible internal error
- Internal error if trying to push a new more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later