CCMenu displays the project status of CruiseControl continuous integration servers as an item in the OS X menu bar.
CCMenu allows you to:
- Monitor selected projects on multiple continuous integration servers
- Identify the overall build status with a glance to menu bar
- See the status of individual project builds in the status menu
- Access the build Web sites of the projects using the status menu
- See detailed build status information in the projects window
- Receive notification of completed builds via more...
- Prompt user when server certificate is not trusted.
- Added retina icons. (This was possible because Luke had already created the necessary assets when he still could. In memory of him.)
- Added a note that going forward updates will only be distributed via the App Store.
- OS X 10.8 or later