iBackup Viewer manages to extract information from iPhone / iPad backups, including contacts, call history, SMS messages, Web visits, website bookmarks, photos, and iPhone Apps.
How does it work? iTunes backs up iPhone and iPad contents into unreadable database and files. This makes it difficult to get necessary information for the backed up files. iBackup Viewer loads and parses the iPhone backups, extracts those useful data, and converts them to a readable format for viewing.
* iBackup Viewer also supports to extract data of encrypted backups.
What can more...
- Supports syncing notes to iOS devices. (Pro version only)
- Fixes problem of loading music library for devices with iOS 8.
- Fixes bug of missing poster image of tracks for iOS 8.
- Fixes layout problems while showing file system of iOS devices.
- Various bug fixes.
- OS X 10.6 or later