iBackup Viewer manages to extract information from iPhone / iPad backups, including contacts, call history, SMS messages, Web visits, website bookmarks, photos, and iPhone Apps.
How does it work? iTunes backs up iPhone and iPad contents into unreadable database and files. This makes it difficult to get necessary information for the backed up files. iBackup Viewer loads and parses the iPhone backups, extracts those useful data, and converts them to a readable format for viewing.
iBackup Viewer also supports extraction of data from encrypted backups. (Pro version only)
- New UI design
- Make it easy to switch backups.
- Improve performance on loading backup contents.
- Improve performance on displaying message threads.
- Enable saving all voice recordings in batch.
- More easier to save notes as RTF, RTFD files.
- Improve speed of generating photo and video thumbnails, especially for encrypted backups. more...