PhoneView is the Mac companion for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Access voicemail, iMassages, SMS/MMS, WhatsApp messages, call history, photos, app data, notes, file storage, iTunes media, voice memos and contacts with one click. PhoneView also automatically archives your messages, call history and voicemails, so you can access them even when your iPhone is not available.
- Store any type of data.
- Access your music, videos, podcasts and photos.
- Play, export and archive voicemail
- Access notes, messages, contacts and call history stored on the iPhone.
- Move files between work and more...
- Adds support for Photos mode with iOS 9.2.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent notes from showing up for iOS 9 users who have not upgraded to the new Notes format.
- Fixes an issue that could cause duplicate messages when merging archive databases.
- Fixes an issue where the export format menu was sometimes missing from the save dialog box when exporting messages.
- Other minor fixes.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- iTunes 9.2 or later