- Tracks the mouse and magnifies the region of interest (1x - 64x).
- Measures the distance in pixels between two points on the screen (Width, Height, and Straight Line Distance). Y Coordinates can be measured Cocoa style (positive Y is up) or traditional style (positive Y is down).
- Gives the RGB or HSB numerical value of the color under the mouse (Hex 00-FF, Float 0.00-1.00, or Integer more...
- Improvements in how we draw the subpixel box on Retina displays.
- Fixed a few minor inconsistencies in how position and update locks are applied.
- Various other changes.
- OS X 10.6 or later