ScreenFloat is the ideal choice for anyone tired of moving and resizing windows around just to access a piece of information hidden behind them.
It is a great way to transfer not copy-paste-able information to another application.
It is also an excellent tool to store information for later use.
ScreenFloat offers you a great way to organize your shots with the built-in "Shots Browser" which lets you tag and name shots and organize them in "Collections" and "Smart more...
- Shots can now be hidden individually
- Filenames are now appended with the Shot's creation date when dragged out so they don't replace shots with the same name (thank you, Günter)
- Fixed a bug where disabled system shortcuts were unavailable
- Fixed a bug with localizations German now works again
- Removed some legacy code
- Fixed a crash when more...
- OS X 10.7 or later