SpeakLine is a language tool. The graphic and clearly structured user interface gives you access to everything that the app has to offer.
- Read the typed text
- Use the system voices to read the text with a fun voice or with an native language voice
- save your texts
- export your texts as an audio file (AIFF)
We are still working on improvements and updates. We are happy about every kind of feedback.
- updated graphics for Retina display (with new app icon)
- rewritten exporting
- small UI changes (SpeakLine has now the standard window appearance)
- open the saved texts window alternatively with â§âT and create a new Text with âN
- minor tweaks and fixes
- OS X 10.6 or later