Smarts is a Smart Playlist Manager. Smarts will save and store the criteria of an iTunes Smart Playlist -- the "smarts" of a Smart Playlist -- as a template so you can reload it into iTunes later.
- Use Smart Playlist "Starter" Templates
- Perhaps the best use of Smarts is to maintain several "starter" Smart Playlist templates of your frequently used criteria (eg: Genre is not Holiday or Last Played is not in the last 6 months). Instead of painstakingly re-entering the same basic -- and perhaps elaborate -- criteria over and over again, just load a pre-made "starter" template as a new Smart Playlist in iTunes. more...
- Adds Export feature for Current Smart Playlists
- Can export multiple selected items to a single iTunes-importable XML file
- Can check if a saved template is already loaded in iTunes
- Can check if a current Smart Playlist is already saved as a template
- Adds list-specific contextual menus
- Additional helpful warnings when more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software