Incognito: Episode 1 is a shooter game with strategy, simulation and space-trading elements. John Smith (generic name, you can choose your own) is a man in trouble. He's lost everything he has in the Stock Market, his house is in danger of being washed away due to erosion. All he has is a life insurance policy. Depressed and despondent, he decides to end it all. Climbing to the top of his office building. A split second before he hits the ground, a wormhole opens up, and he vanishes! John awakens in a strange place. It's clearly a high-tech world, but he can't read any of the writing or understand the language he's hearing. more...
- Removed all DRM in response to being hacked by SKIDROW.
- Upgraded engine components to NeoAxis 1.0 Final.
- Bug fix: Game would not start on OS X 10.7 but worked on all Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Bug fix: Resource and Map Editors crashes if installed only .NET 4.0 Client Profile (no installed .NET 4.0 Extended).
- Engine will use .NET 4.0 if it is installed on the system otherwise more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software