You can also use it with OS X 10.7 to customise scrolling behaviour beyond what is possible in system preferences, for example to reverse the trackpad but not the mouse.
Scroll Reverser is small, simple and efficient and works with all mice and trackpads with a scroll wheel or scroll gesture support, including MacBook trackpads, Magic Trackpad, Magic Mouse, and Mighty Mouse.
- Updated the status icon for retina displays.
- Better accuracy detecting traditional wheel mice from trackpads. (No change to Magic and Mighty mouse detection.)
- Added the option to automatically check for updates.
- Fix minor bug which casused a console warning about 'scrollPhase is deprecated...'.
- Requires OS X 10.7 and above. (Version 1.5.1 still supports OS X 10.4 and above.)