Xmplify is a powerful new XML editor for OS X. It provides a number of powerful features to make working with and manipulating XML simple and intuitive:
Fully XML-aware editing environment
Xmplify analyses your XML as you type, and maintains a rich set of metadata so it can provide intelligent editing aids and suggestions according to your document's content and the current editing context.
See your document's structure at a glance
Xmplify provides an outline view of your document that shows its structure, and automatically keeps the outline up-to-date to reflect the more...
- Fixed crash when deriving schemas on Yosemite.
- Fixed crash when generating node documentation whilst the node is being edited.
- Fixed crash when changing the root element in a DOCTYPE declaration.
- Fixed crash when applying XPath expressions for whitespace-only nodes with xml:space="preserve" set.
- Fixed bug that caused XSL transforms with "&" more...
- OS X 10.6 or later