Xmplify is a powerful new XML editor for OS X. It provides a number of powerful features to make working with and manipulating XML simple and intuitive:
- Fully XML-aware editing environment - Xmplify analyses your XML as you type, and maintains a rich set of metadata so it can provide intelligent editing aids and suggestions according to your document's content and the current editing context.
- See your document's structure at a glance - Xmplify provides an outline view of your document that shows its structure, and automatically keeps the outline up-to-date to more...
- Significantly improved formatting (Edit | Format) and indenting (Edit | Indent) performance for larger documents.
- Fixes in this release:
- Fixed crash caused when deriving a schema for certain XML documents. Thanks to Jukka Lindgren for the bug report.
- Fixed crash when editing two adjacent comments at the same time. Thanks to Michael Gahagan for the bug more...
- OS X 10.6 or later