Note: Over the past couple of years it's been impossible for me to keep working on Stainless and thus the source code for Stainless is now available under the MIT License for those who might be interested in continuing the project.
Thanks to all for your support!...
Stainless is a multi-process browser for OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard.
Although Stainless started out as a technology demo to showcase our own multi-processing architecture in response to Google Chrome, we've been inspired by our growing more...
- new: OS X 10.7 compatibility
- new: 64-bit build
- added: ability to stop downloads in progress
- added: tab from autocomplete row selects URL for editing
- added: 3 finger swipe gesture left/right for back/forward (use with option key under Lion)
- optimized: faster multi-process manager
- fixed: backward and more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later