Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. Feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
New in Feeder 3
- Refreshed Design with new more...
- Fixed a problem where the Duplicate contextual menu for items wouldn't work.
- The current selection is now preserved when reordering items.
- Fixed a problem upgrading Feeder 2 libraries in custom locations.
- Fixed a crash that could occur checking blog availability.
- When the web cache is emptied, the thumbnail cache is now also reset. more...
- OS X 10.10 or later