Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Here are just some of its many features:
- Create, download, and import RSS 2.0 and iTunes podcast feeds.
- Full support for the iTunes RSS podcasting extensions.
- Drag and drop enclosure files to create new items.
- Automatically tag audio and video files with artwork, artist, etc., in all popular podcast formats including MP3s, M4As, M4Vs, and QuickTime movies.
- Quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, and previews.
- Customizable more...
- Updated support for posting to Facebook after April 1, 2015.
- Feeder can no longer post to Facebook groups.
- Added FeedPress to the list of default ping services.
- OS X 10.9 or later