Dialectic uses Bluetooth mobile phones (including the iPhone), modems, or speakers to dial the phone. Dialectic can also make calls via dozens of VoIP providers, IP phones, softphones, and advanced telephony products such as Asterisk-based PBX. Dialectic currently supports dialing over 100 different services and devices and is extensible so adding dialing compatibility for additional services or devices can be done quickly and easily.
You can enter a number manually or you can use the integrated search tools to find numbers in your Contacts, Microsoft Outlook, Daylite, or FileMaker databases (and more). With the more...
- Fixed an issue that prevented logging in to Google Voice on some OS X 10.11 El Capitan systems.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Groups submenu from working correctly in the AB menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Polycom IP phone dialing script from actually completing the dial request.
- Fixed an issue that prevented external startup, before & after more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- An external telephone or a VoIP account
- Any of the following contact-management applications:
- Marketcircle Daylite
- Microsoft Entourage
- Microsoft Outlook
- Now Contact
- Palm Desktop