VirtualBox is a family of powerful x86 virtualization products for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux and Mac hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6, 3.x and 4.x), more...
- GUI: properly limit the number of VCPUs to the number of physical cores on OS X
- Audio: fixed a bug which prevented loading a saved state of a saved guests with HDA emulation
- Audio: don't crash if the backend is unable to initialize
- Audio: fixed audio capture on Mac OS X
- Storage: fixed a possible crash when attaching the same ISO image multiple more...
- OS X 10.6 or later