VirtualBox is a family of powerful x86 virtualization products for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux and Mac hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
VirtualBox is being more...
- VMM: improved support for certain Intel Atom CPUs (bug #14773)
- VMM: system register emulation fix (5.0 regression; bug #14515)
- GUI: fixed immediate screenshot issue (bug #14108)
- GUI: fixed another 3D overlay window reparenting issue when the VM is switched to fullscreen mode on X11 hosts
- GUI: fixed help index (bug #14722)
- GUI: fixed state more...
- OS X 10.6 or later