Parallels Desktop is simply the world's bestselling, top-rated, and most trusted solution for running Windows applications on your Mac. With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side without rebooting. Drag-and-drop files between Windows and Mac applications, launch Windows applications from your Mac dock, and do much more with speed, control and confidence.
Seamless Simplicity Use Run Windows programs like they were native to your Mac. Setting up Parallels Desktop for Mac is simple and quick. Enjoy the best of both worlds - Windows and more...
- Resolves an issue with OS X Yosemite crashing when starting Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac.
- Resolves an issue with dragging and dropping files between Macs with OS X Yosemite and virtual machines.
- Resolves an issue with OS X 10.9.3 and 10.9.4 virtual machines appearing with a black screen on startup.
- Resolves an issue with losing the network connection in a more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended to run Windows 7)
- At least 700 MB of space available on the boot volume for Parallels Desktop installation
- 15 GB of available disk space for Windows.