ForkLift is a powerful file manager and ferociously fast FTP client clothed in a clean and versatile UI that offers the combination of absolute simplicity and raw power expected from a well-executed Mac software.
ForkLift will connect to any remote server FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV, the SMB and AFP shares on your local network,- pretty much anything you can plug into or hook up to a Mac. ForkLift also carries a complete toolbox for managing your files, including Folder Synchronization, Batch Renaming, Archive handling, Application deleter, editing files over remote connections and many more. All these power more...
Fixes and improvements
- Fixes and issue with command+w closing the window instead of the current tab
- Fixes an issue with FTP/TLS
- Fixes numerous FTP issues
- Fixes the date formats of Batch Rename
- Fixes and issue with Favorites
- Facelifted user interface
- Numerous other fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.7 or later