You can take it with you. Using Protogo, you can easily turn a USB or FireWire device, such as an iPod, flash drive, compact hard drive, or SD Card, into a powerful toolkit to troubleshoot all of the Macs in your life. Now you can boot, run diagnostics and perform drive repair on multiple Macs, both Intel and PPC, from a single, portable device as small as a flash drive. Just drop it into your pocket, take it anywhere. How convenient.
Plug and play redefined. Plug in a more...
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and OS X 10.9.5 (Mavericks) compatibility.
- Mac OS X Basic Profile now omits loading Spotlight to avoid a reported volume dismount issue.
- Added support for secure version 2 code-signing.
- Now includes TechTool Pro 7.0.5.
- Other enhancements and fixes.
- OS X 10.6 or later