DriveDx is advanced drive health diagnostic and monitoring utility. Save yourself from data loss and downtime that is associated with unexpected drive failures. Don't worry about losing your important data, music, and photographs.
Unlike most drive utilities, DriveDx does not only monitor the driveâs built-in S.M.A.R.T. status, but also analyzes the changes of all drive health indicators that are closely related to SSD or HDD failures (like SSD wear out / endurance, reallocated bad sectors, offline bad sectors, pending sectors, I/O errors, and more) and alerts the user immediately if anything more...
- Diagnostic Knowledge Base online auto-updating (optional, recommended)
- Fixed UI font glitch in OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Fixed issue with inactive menubar on app start in OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Fixed issue with incorrect "overheating time" reports
- Improved support of Seagate HDDs
- Improved support of Seagate (Samsung-based) SpinPoint more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later