Electroacoustics Toolbox is a modularized, multi-channel, dynamic signal analyzer and data-acquisition platform.
Electroacoustics Toolbox brings powerful new tools to the Mac platform for multi-channel, audio-band data acquisition and real-time analysis of electrical, acoustical, and electroacoustic signals and systems. It enables precise measurements of acoustic quantities, such as equivalent and time-weighted sound levels, as well as acoustic and electroacoustic systems, such as listening rooms and loudspeakers. The software is designed to work with any Mac-compatible audio hardware and supports multiple more...
- Support for the Digiducer 333D01 and other products from Digiducer has been improved.
- The UMIK-1 from miniDSP and the UMM-6 from Dayton Audio are now properly recognized on OS X 10.11
- Notification of the end of data capture in the Sound Level Meter tool no longer blocks audio processing.
- THD+N is calculated properly as a percentage and properly displayed more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- CoreAudio-compatible hardware