ProVideoPlayer was designed to enhanced live staging events such as concerts, trade show booths, conferences, or church services; it manages an unlimited amount of clips in an unlimited number of playlists and gives a tremendous amount of control to the playback of these video clips including Hue, Brightness, Saturation, Start/Stop times, and speed, either on a per-clip basis or universally. Users can easily "audition" the right clips for songs during rehearsal and create playlists for the songs, including clips that will compliment the lighting director's cues for each song. Clicking on a clip will automatically more...
- Last MIDI note entered not present (should be like in ProPresenter)
- Resizing targets has unexpected results
- Macro thumbnails are not saved
- User Interface: Does not resize with resizing of the main window
- Problem with removing Output device in editor
- Manual Mode starts on whatever the last channel was set to
- Playlist is more...
- OS X 10.8 or later