Hogwasher is a full-featured newsreader for OS X. File downloads in multiple connections across multiple servers, thread trees, and extensive filtering for keeping your discussions accessible, with a beautiful interface built for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Threaded discussions - Follow complex discussions at a glance with a graphical thread tree display.
- Powerful filtering - Extensive rule-based filtering to keep what you want and get rid of the garbage.
- Multiple server support - Download from an unlimited number of primary and backup servers more...
- Fixed Wrap Text not inserting spaces in place of hard line breaks.
- Select None command now works as expected.
- Fixed potential crash from Delete Read Messages command.
- Fixed potential crash creating or opening message with custom headers.
- Assemble command is now functional while in text mode.
- Fixed random crashes that could occur after customizing more...
- OS X 10.9 or later