After dragging sound files into your cue sheet, you can trim off the start and end of each cue, as well as automating volume and pan. Cues can be set to loop, and to start or stop other cues at any point while they're playing.
Great for small theatres, churches, schools, corporate presentations, or anywhere you need simple and reliable sound playback. Alice Cooper uses it in his more...
- Loading cue sheets with lots of waveform data now shows the loading progress
- (Cue sheets are now saved as packages, with waveforms in their own files)
- New preference for whether rearranging cues by dragging requires the command key to be pressed
- Automation control optionally shows a grid when dragging anything
- You can more...
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- 1.67 GHz PPC, or Intel processor