- See. View available keyboard shortcuts based on application by pressing the Command key.
- Do. Simply type out the desired shortcut upon finding the appropriate action.
- Learn. Develop into an efficient power user by remembering repeated shortcuts or discovering previously unknown actions.
- Custom shortcuts are now merged with existing menus when the header titles match.
- New option for excluding menu shortcuts, system-wide shortcuts, and/or macro hotkeys from keyboard activation.
- Explains better how to purchase a license key for registering KeyCue.
- Clearer instructions for registering KeyCue.
- Works around a problem where KeyCue more...
- OS X 10.5.8 or later