Wings 3D is an advanced subdivision modeler that is both powerful and easy to use (inspired by Nendo and Mirai from Izware).
It is possible to assign materials, vertex color, UV coordinates and textures.
- Major rewrite of Tweak to integrate it into the Wings core. The new Tweak features improved performance, additional tools, and more flexibility.
- Lots of new tools:
- Plane Cut and Slice for cutting objects or face selections
- Rotate Unconstrained for multi-axis rotations
- Sculpt Mode lets you push, pull, inflate, pinch, and smooth your model
- Face|Bridge now connects more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software