iPulse is a system monitoring application that lets you peek at the inner workings of OS X through a clever and visually compact user interface. Using iPulse's customizable gauges, users can monitor system activity such as CPU and memory usage, free disk space, network activity and more. However, unlike other OS X monitoring apps, iPulse takes up minimal screen real estate, and does so with a unique, informative and visually pleasing user interface.
Added new information for CPU gauge:
- GPU utilization (if available)
- Video memory (VRAM) usage (if available)
- OS X thermal state (OS X 10.10.3 and later)
- Total number of cores
- See the "CPU usage" help section for more info
- Improved compatibility with OS X 10.7
- Added notes about other more...
- OS X 10.7 or later