iStat Menus lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system.
- CPU -- Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
- Memory -- Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display.
- Disks -- Monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see.
- Network -- Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, IP addresses, and the ability to hide
Note: Version 5 is a paid upgrade of $9.99 from version 3 or 4.
- Additional sensors for some Macs
- Ability to search for states when adding world clocks
- A new single letter day token to date formatters that uses the MTWRFSU format
- Separate Order tab for controlling menu item order in OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.8 or later