Developer website: Redcort Software
Virtual TimeClock Pro is easy to learn and use employee time clock software, yet it's powered internally by an SQL database that does all of the hard work for you. You'll enjoy easy to use employee time tracking software with powerful reporting tools that use your payroll rules to print employee timesheets and timecard reports by worker, department, task or job. Virtual TimeClock ends payroll hassles by managing your employee time and attendance for you. Virtual TimeClock software provides you with accurate impartial recording of every employee punch in and out. It's a cost effective and secure replacement for mechanical employee punch clocks and paper based timesheet systems.
- Open Database window simplifies opening, creating & restoring databases.
- Database configuration window offers updated database management.
- Enhanced 'Welcome' experience for new program installations.
- Improved automatic software update support for Macs with multiple user accounts.
- Program registration has improved feedback when a license key is rejected.
- Program errors now check for software updates that might resolve the error.
- Enhanced and updated program documentation in the Help menu.
- Fixed a memory leak that could cause program instability and crashes.
- Fixed over two dozen minor program inconsistencies and display issues.
- New Payroll integration support for ADP Workforce Now®1.
- You can now filter Users by inactive, active, users, managers, or administrators.
- New Auto Time Additions option. Compliments existing Auto Time Deduction feature.
- The Prevent Late Start shift rule once again allows clocking out and in mid-shift.
- Removed the pause when saving a message in large databases.
- Fixed an error when opening the Report Writer from a Report Preview.
- Importing a user with a password that is already in use no longer causes an error.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent editing Leave Awards after upgrading from older versions.
- OS X 10.7 or later