FileMaker Server is fast, reliable server software to securely share information with groups of FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Go users and to extend your solutions to the web.
Connect to data hosted on FileMaker Server using any combination of FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go and FileMaker WebDirect clients.
Use concurrent connections to provide centralized access for FileMaker WebDirect or FileMaker Go users. FileMaker Server includes one built-in concurrent connection. Additional connections are available for purchase.
- Start quickly - Choose from a variety of professionally designed Starter Solutions to manage contacts, inventory, projects, invoices, assets, and more.
- Import existing data - Bring your existing data into FileMaker Pro, including .CSV, Tab, XML, ODBC, and Microsoft Excel files.
- Customize with ease - Use flexible design tools to make your layouts look and work just the way you want, all without programming -- even add your company logo.
- Get built-in reporting tools - Easy-to-use reporting and charting tools make it easy to make summary reports, colorful charts, and executive dashboards with a few clicks. Save your information in popular Excel and PDF formats.
- Share with your team - Create and share solutions across iPad, iPhone, Windows and Mac. Connect up to 5 other people on a network. Or use FileMaker Server to securely share with larger groups and extend solutions to the web.
- Integrate with other programs - Exchange and interact with data from other applications. Plus, create live, 2-way connections with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL data sources.
The published price is that for five users, billed annually. Full pricing information can be found here.