Zend Studio is the only Integrated Development Environment (IDE) designed for professional developers that encompasses all the development components necessary for the full PHP application lifecycle.
Through a comprehensive set of editing, debugging, analysis, optimization, database tools and testing Zend Studio 5 speeds development cycles and simplifies complex projects.
To reflect varying developers' needs, Zend Studio comes in two editions: Professional and Standard
Zend Studio now includes a free developer license for Zend Platform allowing you to increase the reliability and maximize the
New or Improved
- PHP 7.1:
- Nullable types
- Void return type
- Iterable pseudo-type
- Class constant visibility modifer
- Catching multiple exception types
- Square bracket syntax for array destructuring assignment
- Allow specifying keys in list()
- Default PHP interpreter changed to PHP 7.1
- PHP 7.1
- OS X 10.10 or later