Developer website: rbrowser.com
RBrowser is an easy-to-use tool for FTP - SFTP remote file management, file transfer, and folder synchronization. It provides access to files on the local host as well as remote UNIX systems with an easy-to-use graphical interface. RBrowser provides secure file transfers as well as folder sync that preserve HFS metadata. Maintain your Web pages and sync the changes with a single click. Backup your important files using the folder-sync engine in RBrowser!
RBrowser is now free! Use this license:
license key: 2fn0-8otn-tcz9-k479-yll7-xrw3-knj
- Folder Synchronization: local-to-local and local-to-remote using any protocol. If folder sync's target is a local or remote Mac with ssh access, fork/type/creator data is preserved!
- Retains fork data, type/creator and attributes on Mac-to-Mac transfers.
- Automatic detection protocol capabilities on the remote host - no need to know whether to use FTP, SFTP or SSH, just leave it on "Auto" and let RBrowser figure out the best protocol to use.
- Definitely faster in all protocols and operations.
- Protocol independent transfers - remote-to-remote transfers between any hosts.
- Intelligent combining of ssh/sftp for optimal performance to get the best of the secure world - no longer have to decide which protocol is better for file operations or transfers. RBrowser's intelligent sftp/ssh protocol layer picks the optimal tool for the job for you automagically.
Note: Please use the registration info found in the "Description" above to license the application.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.9 or later