It has other features too:
- Control-free popup in the Finder - handy for those with one-button mice.
- A launcher that takes up zero screen real estate, merely a click on any blank area of menubar away,
- A handy filesystem browser, allowing quick and easy access to files and disks in the Finder,
- A Processes menu (Command-click a blank menubar area.)
- Fast access to 'Where's that dratted file I had on the Desktop?' (Shift-Click a
- Allow FP to work with alias files produced by the Yosemite Finder.
- In FinderPop's "Move/Copy/Alias" dialog, you can control-click the "Alias" button and FinderPop will create symlinks instead of aliases.
- Fix minor bug in the "Move To..." and "Copy To..." scripts introduced last time (in the 'FinderPop Extras' folder.)
- Add new "Alias To..." and "Symlink
- OS X 10.4 or later