Developer website: Francois Menneteau
RPGMapMakerX (was HexMapMaker) is a tool for drawing maps with polygonal grids. In addition to having most of the capabilities of a real painting program (such as lines, ovals, ..., drawing with color and pattern, text, pipettes, etc.), RPGMapMaker has also unique features that greatly simplify the building of polygonal maps: various kinds of grids, ten layers map, interactive maps, terrains editor & organizer, random terrain and maze generator, fractal terrain generator, models, layer scripts, text styles, markers, etc.
- [New] (Terrain Organizer) Added an option to center tiles when source and destination are not the same size.
- [New] (Terrain Organizer) Added access to the Terrain Editor dialog.
- [Chg] (Terrain Organizer) Source terrain library is initialized with destination terrain library.
- [Bug] (Terrain Organizer) Scrollbars work as expected, whatever the tile resolution.
- [Bug] (Terrain Organizer) Dialog is big enough so that all terrains are visible, whatever the tile resolution.
OS X 10.4 or later