NeoLoad supports what you test so that you can simulate business processes, from simple API calls to complex application behaviors, web and mobile technologies and protocols such as SAP GUI and Citrix.
- Automated API Tests - Design, maintain and run performance tests as code and analyze results within continuous integration pipelines using pre-packaged plugins for CI/CD tools and the NeoLoad API.
- Code-less Test Design - Create test scripts quickly for large, complex applications using a graphical user interface and skip the complexity of hand coding new and updated tests.
- Dynamic Infrastructure - Easily set up testing resources as needed and automatically free up resources as tests complete. Use test infrastructure efficiently and improve TCO.
- Resource Reservation - Reserve load testing infrastructure (licenses, load generators, VUs) by date and duration and guarantee resources are available and dedicated.
- Bottleneck Identification - Define SLAs based on built-in monitoring metrics. Put pressure on the app and compare SLAs to server-level statistics to determine performance. Automate pass/fail triggers based on SLAs. Contributes to root cause analysis.
- Automatic Test Updates - Update test scripts faster with automatic test script updates. Update only the part of the test that’s changed and re-use the rest for easy test maintenance.
- DevOps for All - Collaborate across dev, QA, operations and business teams to define SLAs, share test assets and review results while the test is running or after it completes.
- Simulate Advanced User Behavior - Simulate many concurrent business processes, from simple to complex in end-to-end application tests. Replicate geographic and mobile network conditions. Scale load tests up to millions of virtual users.
For more prycing information please visit this link