Merge SX helps professional and amateur video content creators seamlessly join a collection of videos into a single movie. The software features a simple user interface, gesture-based tray management, preview generation, and options for sharing your output movie with other applications or various video-centric internet services.
Merge SX includes the following key features:
- Easy Organization Use drag'n'drop to position the segments in the desired order for the final movie output.
- Automatic Chapters Create a chapter track with visual markers located at the beginning of each segment.
- Track Thinning Limit the output movie to include only the video and audio tracks from each segment source.
- Precise Navigation Double-click the in-point or out-point handles to set movie segment length with frame-level accuracy.
- Modern Codecs Create new movies in a variety of formats (e.g., H.264, HEVC, etc.) for a range of playback situations.
- Background Exports New movies are created in the background, enabling you to continue working without waiting.
- Simple Segmentation Include all or part of a movie in the output by adjusting the in-point and out-point handles.
- Sharing Share your output directly to Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter or other popular internet services.