Solarize SX lets users add the Sabattier Effect to an image without altering the original. Along with multiple solarization tone curves, the software provides functions for printing, exporting, and sharing output images with other applications or photo-centric internet services.
Solarize SX includes the following key features:
- Ease of Use The single-window interface keeps all essential application controls in view and immediately available.
- Configurable Select and configure multiple inverted tone curves to create a Sabatier Effect on your images.
- Interoperability Drag'n drop (or copy) high-resolution images directly from Solarize to another application or the Finder.
- Printing Print high-resolution source material as a single image, on a contact sheet or as image slices.
- Exporting Create new images using a background process while you continue to work on other projects.
- Sharing Share images with local applications or using Facebook, Twitter or other popular internet services.
- Slide Show Create an interactive slide show presentation using your processed output images.
- Settings Use the copy and paste features to quickly replicate settings from one item to another.